Summer is a wonderful time to prepare for a fabulous start to the coming school year — for teens entering middle school, high school, or college. – Sandra
- For shy teens, this may mean working with a Social Skills Coach, to empower them with personalized tricks and tips to feel more confident in social settings.
- For a teen with ADD, this may mean using the summer to work with a Teen Life Coach to master organizational and time management skills.
- For a teen struggling with emotional issues, this could be a good time to work with a Teen Therapist to cultivate a self-care routine, as well as develop coping skills to manage stressors.
- For teens transitioning to college, this is an excellent time to work with a Young-Adult Mentor, to take inventory of their strengths and vulnerabilities, and address anything left over from their childhood that might be helpful to support them in thriving.
- For families with teens who are emotionally intense, the summer can allow the space for these teens and their parents to better understand their needs, and how to avoid meltdowns.
Allow me to demonstrate the support I can offer your family!
Worried About Your Teen? FREE Initial Consultation.
For more information, please visit my website:
Providing service for: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon, Ocean Park, Hancock Park, West Hollywood.