“It’s Memorial Day weekend in our pandemic world. “
Some say the pandemic is a hoax. Others are terrified to go out of their homes. I thought I’d share what I’ve learned through my research — in anticipation of reassuring new clients.
There is a four-part combination strategy that will help keep our families healthy: hygiene, distancing, screening, and masks. Science is proving that these tools can work to keep us safe. But they need to be understood and utilized as a “whole package.”
Maintaining this combination requires planning and an attention to detail that may be more challenging for families with children. For teens, it’s one thing to know what they “should” be doing, and another to actually do it.
Self-screening questions for everyone to consider before going out in public: Have I developed a new fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or even just nasal congestion or a runny nose?
As lockdown measures are lifted and we begin to reenter our communities, I offer you food for thought: A Regimen for Re-entry
The health and safety of my clients continues to be my top priority in responding to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
- The measures I am taking to protect you:
- Masks worn throughout our session (and provided if a client doesn’t have one).
- I screen all clients for Covid-19 symptoms prior to their visit.
- I clean my hands before and after every client visit, and offer a free-standing hand-sanitizer for clients and their families.
- I have a HEPA air-sanitizer always running in the office to constantly clean the air.
- I frequently sanitize all surfaces that are touched.
- I sterilize the room with a UVC Germicidal Ultra-violet light multiple times daily.
- I offer remote communication for clients who are actively sneezing or coughing.
- My office space easily allows for adherence to social distancing guidelines.
Worried About Your Teen? FREE Initial Consultation.
For more information, please visit my website:
Providing service for: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon, Ocean Park, Hancock Park, West Hollywood.