“Office Safety Measures I am Taking to Protect Your Teen:
A Note From The L.A. Teen Therapist
The health and safety of my clients continues to be my top priority in responding to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. – Sandra
- Temperatures taken with non-touch infared thermometer
- Masks worn throughout session (provided if client doesn’t have)
- Screening clients for Covid-19 symptoms prior to visit
- Free-standing hand-sanitizer for clients and their families
- HEPA air-sanitizer always running to constantly clean the air
- Frequently sanitizing all surfaces that are touched
- Sterilizing room with a UVC Germicidal Ultra-violet light
- Remote sessions for clients sneezing or coughing
- Large office space easily allows for 6-feet distancing between us
- High ceilings/open windows offer cross ventilation ocean breeze
The CDC is allowing all health-related essential procedures, and I am actively scheduling appointments during normal business hours for in person and tele-health.
Mondays through Wednesdays from 10:00AM to 9:00PM, and Fridays from 10:00AM to 1:00PM.
I offer a FREE Initial Parent Consultation to confirm that I am a good match for your family. During this time, I will do a thorough assessment of the situation to give you my most helpful recommendations. You will get an immediate and direct experience of the value I provide.
Worried About Your Teen? FREE Initial Consultation.
For more information, please visit my website:
Providing service for: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon, Ocean Park, Hancock Park, West Hollywood.